Great News! Our Vestavia and Fultondale centers are now open for all services by appointment.
Here’s what you need to know to plan your visit.
Hours and Locations
Our Vestavia center is open:
Mondays-Thursdays: 9am – 4pm
Fridays: 9am – 1pm
Location: 1480 McGuire Road, 35216
For an appointment, call: 205-979-0302
Our Fultondale center is open:
Mondays-Thursdays: 10am – 4pm
CLOSED on Fridays
Location: 1209 Decatur Hwy, 35068
For an appointment, call: 205-808-9001
Plan Your Visit
We are keeping many safety precautions in place to protect your health.
- Everyone – clients, staff and volunteers – must wear a face mask the whole time you’re in the building. If you don’t have a mask, we can give you one.
- You must have an appointment. No walk-ins.
- You will have a private room to wait and do your paperwork, instead of the open waiting room.
- You must call from the parking lot before you come in the building. If you and your partner both have an appointment, we can see you together. Any other support people must wait in the car.
- We clean and disinfect every room between clients.
- Unless you’re getting a medical checkup, we will keep social distance.
- One-on-one EWYL mentoring is available in person by appointment.
- Group classes will stay online only.
If you have any questions, please call the center nearest you. We love you and look forward to seeing you!